Monday, November 3, 2008

today

today i fired the soda kiln at odyssey. it was completely full of my very own work. i could scarcely be more excited. all of my ware for studio stroll is in there! i haven't fired a kiln entirely for myself since st. petersburg! and almost as exciting as that was the prospect of sitting in peace, knitting, reading, and listening to john adams in audiobook; all...day...long.
i finished livea's baby hat by 11 am and started on lori's chullo (killer wooly hat with ear flaps.)i knit the first two inches of that hat and unravelled it 8 times. EIGHT! it was my own fault, though. i chose an unvetted pattern off of the internet. apparently, it doesn't work with knitting patterns any better than it does with vice presidential candidates. i seriously hope that this pattern doesn't come back to haunt me in 2012.


shoo! get back over there!


now... go vote.
no really... now.

No comments: